This is the last Sunday before I finish my internship – meaning it’s the last time I’ll be writing my weekly diary. I still can’t process how fast it all went by! These past 6 months have been quite a ride and looking back I only have good memories to cherish. I have been feeling a little stressed out this week due to the uncertainty of what’s in store for me after I get done, but staying positive and hoping for the best.
There wasn’t a lot going on this week as we only had 3 days of work due to His Majesty King Bhumibol’s cremation ceremony. It was mostly finishing up the tasks from last week and other small work that I left off and needed to complete before I leave.
Make A Wish
I started the week with rechecking the Make-A-Wish website and making sure all the changes that the clients asked for are done and everything is working perfectly. I found a few things still needed to be edited after going over the site and later asked P’Singh to make the changes. After he was done, I e-mailed the clients and finalized the time for the training.
P’Singh took care of the training session where he explained how the website is going to work and how they can add and manage the content. The whole process was recorded to give it to them as a reference. After the training, we e-mailed them the recording and with that our job with the project was officially done. There is just one final step before the website can go live – which is – to get it approved by the board members of Make-A-Wish USA as Make-A-Wish Thailand is under their foundation.
We also did a little testimonial interview with the CEO – Khun Aey, where we got her insights about the foundation, their plans for the future, and about their experience working with WCB. I had a great time talking to her and wish her all the best for the future endeavors.
SnowOnly Advertising Banners
After sending off the initial banner design to the client for feedback last week, this week I continued with the other 4 banners – leaderboard, MPU, Re-skin and Half Page. We are still waiting for the client to approve the main design before we can send them the rest of the banners. Hoping they will like it and there are no changes.
I ended the week with rewriting the article on how Make-A-Wish was designed – according to the case study format. I got two days left and that is the final task I have to finish before I leave. That’s all for now – looking forward to making the most out of the last two days here. 🙂